DO URSELF A FAVOR -- WATCH BODYGUARD "Spoiler Alert"

Sundays are usually lazy and it gets lazier as the day progresses so people usually tend to have a great start to Sunday to ensure they feel that their weekend has been better utilized.. With the same thought I walked into an INOX to watch 90-crore opening week grosser "BODYGUARD"... All i have to say to people who wanna watch it -- "do urself a favor and watch it" and for those who did watch it -- "read my reviews before u watch any movies :D"

Well the irony is, I am pushing for people to watch it because of 2 things,
1. To show how UTTERLY DUMB the movie makers think the audiences are
2. To show how UTTERLY DUMB we ACTUALLY are to make such movies amass 90-crore in the opening week.

By now you would have known this movie was a remake. So it shows the original in a very bad light... The movie did no justice to the original at all and to add insult to the injury it just makes fun of it. The irony is the Original director himself makes fun of his original movie through his remake.

Since the director himself has brought this on himself I would like to add more to it. Well to be honest the original wasn't great either so the remake is far less in quality.

There is no proper screenplay which talks about what the f*&% is the role of the friend?
And look at the outrageousness of the director he actually killed the friend character very convniently in the end, u can see the dialogue "Agar eh bimari nahi hoti" which is uttered by the friend of Kareena Kapoor. What the f is this bimari and why didnt the director took any effort to script it well before.. Only one thing I can think of for this director's outrageousness and that is he thinks the audiences are DUMB to the core. And looking at the success of this movie as depicted by Media it seems he is RIGHT too.

There are so many questions that would come to an intelligent viewers mind and by intelligent I also include people who accepted Dabangg (that includes me too)

a. Why would Mr Sartaj's(Raj Babbar's Character and Thyagarajan's Character in the original) daughter require a Bodyguard? Is he a politician? Is he a CBI officer? What is HE? A god?
b. How the hell can a person fall in love with some1 who says I love you on phone.. Either the director thinks guys are desperate for girls or they are reall STUPID either ways it isnt great news for the guys out there who watched or are eager to watch this 2.5 hrs load of crap
c. Why would a 5 year old understand Betrayal and Love etc.. if that is the case then the storyteller thinks the kid is outstandingly emotionally intelligent or we are DUMB. I guess I have proved my point regarding it earlier.

Believe me it is a mindless piece of crap that the movie producers have excreted onto the audiences and I am sad to know the people have actually accepted it.
Well if you like savoruing someone's bowels as much as you savour ladoos and jalebis then go for this movie and do urself a favour by actually letting urself know what kind of movies you need to AVOID in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts